Build An Antiracist Organization
People need to feel confident in their ability to navigate shifting cultural landscapes, behavioral norms and group dynamics within their organizations.
We provide outcome-centered diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) support across all levels of an organization to identify and implement solutions to achieve institutional change.
Request a Consultation
1:1 Executive Coaching
We offer 1:1 and small group coaching for executives and professionals to develop their DEI leadership skills and implement short and long-term organizational goals.
We focus on topics, such as:
- Recruiting, Hiring & Retaining Diverse Talent
- Generating Support & Buy-In for DEI Initiatives
- Preparing for and Responding to Push Back
- Cultivating Intentional Allyship
- Navigating Courageous Conversations
- Operationalizing Inclusion DEI Action Planning
- Forming Strategic Alliances and Partnerships
- Tracking & Measuring DEI Success
- Fast-Tracking Diverse Talent Acquisition
- Managing Your DEI Role
- Promoting Equity in the Workplace
Live & Asynchronous
We offer a broad range of industry-specific live sessions and tailor-made, asynchronous video trainings for a wide range of sectors, including nonprofits, law, health care, technology, finance, architecture, retail, sports, entertainment, and media.
Customized workshops and video lessons on topics, such as:
- Interrupting and mitigating implicit and explicit bias
- Practicing intentional inclusion techniques
- Industry-specific DEI workshops
- Reducing micro-aggressions in the workplace
- Engaging + managing effectively across difference
- Building trust within a diverse organization
- Creating the space where everyone’s voice is heard
- Creating psychological safety
- Cultivating allyship and inclusive behaviors
- Fostering inclusive leadership
- Ensuring equitable + inclusive interviewing
- Practicing active, inclusive listening
- Navigating difficult conversations
- Managing stress, through mindfulness for productive communication
- Diversifying external stakeholders, such as suppliers, donors and customers
Marketing & Communications Support
From messaging to video production, we help organizations effectively communicate their DEI values, goals, and programming. We support marketing and sales teams in creating consistent, inclusive and restorative messaging, including:
- Internal and external communications
- Full-service video production capabilities for marketing, training, and communications departments
- Idea-generators for innovative market-driven products and services
- In-person and virtual event planning for diverse audiences
- Attracting diverse, loyal customers and expanding brand exposure across markets
- Leveraging pipelines, partnerships and relationships to build trust and brand recognition
- Communication audits and reviews
- DEI-focused rubrics and sample copy
DEI Assessments & Data Analysis
We offer an interdisciplinary, intersectional data-driven approach to understanding your organization's DEI needs.
Our equity audits include:
- Focus groups
- 1:1 Interviews
- Procedural and Policy Audits
- Workforce assessments & pulse checks
Public Speaking Engagements
We use storytelling to deliver high-impact, interactive dialogues that inspire audiences and leaders to proactively implement organizational DEI goals.
We deliver keynote addresses, speeches, guest lectures, and inspirational talks to audiences, ranging from attorneys and judges, medical and other licensed professionals, corporate executives and faith communities, politicians and grassroots activists.
Our message centers on power, privilege and intersectionality, covering a wide range of issues impacting Black, Indigenous and other People of Color through a critical race, intersectional, restorative justice lens.Learn More